Flo Krause (LLB Sheffield)
Called to the Bar July 1998
Previously admitted as a solicitor 1994
Kris Gledhill is a door tenant.
Sharon Agutter is the Clerk to Flo Krause and we could not function without her. She will assist you with any queries you may have.
Welcome to the Chambers of Flo Krause
Specialising in Prison Law (public and private actions, Parole Board hearings), Human Rights actions, actions against the Police, Child protection, Inquests, Mental Health law and other Tribunal work.
See all areas of work >
I aim to work with Solicitors for the benefit of our mutual clients. This means:
- I keep my fees down to a minimum;
- I turn the work round within a week (if I can't do this I will phone you to discuss with you the difficulties and find a mutually agreeable solution);
- I do not return the work;
- I always return phone calls and emails.
- I always consider Pro Bono work
I also do public access work. This means that members of the public can hire me directly without first going through a solicitor in certain cases.
If you are a prisoner who needs representation before a panel of the Parole Board but you are not eligible for legal aid, contact me as in most cases I will be able to provide you with direct representation for a flat fee of £500 plus mileage plus vat